Single Cup Precision Pod Brewing System from Grindmaster
Well - there's both a single cup version and this version. One looks to be targeted at consumers and the bigger one looks to be targeted to cafes and such. I will see if I can drum up both machines to review in the coming weeks.
- PrecisionBrew - Innovative precision pod brewing and infusion technology provides the ideal cup every time.
- Open Pod System accepts a variety of pod brands and sizes.
- BrewControl - Adjustable brew strength control allows users to fine tune their flavor preferences.
- Smartstop Automatic Water Shutoff-Water shuts off when pod drawer is open.
- Programmable cup size - Control the volume of beverage dispensed into the cup.
- Stylish, high performance design
- Dual water system brewer can be plumbed into a water line or manually filled
- Great for coffee and tea
Read More in: Grindmaster | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at January 21, 2005 9:59 AM
The consumer model, aka "Grindmaster Refyne", is supposed to be available this spring, according to Grindmaster.
The commercial model, aka "Grindmaster PrecisionBrew", is now available on several restaurant supply websites for $449.00 and up.