Burn Recycled Coffee Grounds in Your Fireplace with Java Logs
We can't think of a better way to spend the evening than a great cup of single serve coffee and throwing another Java Log on the fire. Made of recycled coffee grounds and declared one of the “Coolest Inventions of the Year” by Time Magazine. We have been seeing these quite a bit and just had to share the Java Log with our Single Serve Coffee readers.
The Java-Log is the world’s first and only fire-log made from recycled coffee grounds. Throw a Java-Log into the fire place and then sit back, relax, and enjoy up to 3 hours of long lasting beautiful flames that emit more heat, a slightly sweet aroma but no coffee aroma, no chemical smell, and less carbon dioxide than traditional fires.
- Comes in a Case of 6 Logs.
- Better/Brighter Flames: More natural flame throughout the burning cycle.
- Better Scent: No chemical scent as with manufactured logs and a mild sweet aroma.
- Better for the Chimney: Less than 50% soot build-up than other manufactured logs.
- Better for the Environment: Less 14% C02 emission than other manufactured logs.
- More for the Environment: Reusing coffee grounds reduces waste in landfills.
- Easy to Light: One match will do by lighting the packaging.
- Burns-up to 3 Hrs: The same amount of time as other manufactured logs
More at Whole Latte Love
Read More in: Coffee Gadgets & Accessories
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at November 8, 2005 7:24 AM