Holiday Flavored Coffee Guide
We've been enjoying many of the Holiday Flavored Coffees over the past few weeks and thought we'd share where to get them and for what coffee machines you'll need to brew them in. We've brokedn them into Coffee Pod based Holiday Coffees and K-Cup based Holiday Coffees.
Coffee Pod Based Holiday Coffees - will work in your Senseo, Bunn My Cafe, and other one cup coffee pod machines.
Cool Beans Pods
- Gingerbread Cookie - we have really been enoying this along with the Chestnut. So far we think it's as close ae your going to get in the coffee pod world to Green Mountain's Gingerbread K-Cups
- Toasted Chestnut - it's a bit darker than you'd expect but with a little cream and sugar the flavor pops right up. Very good for a mid-morning cup of coffee.
• Kahlua Cheme - we've had this a few times and have to say - yummy.
Baronet Coffee Pods
- Cinnamon Stick Pods - instead of adding a litle sprinkle of cinnamon to your coffee how about just brewing up a single serve coffee cup of this! We love these pods.
- Egg Nog Pods
- Gingerbread Pods - once again - rich and interesting and along with the Gingerbread K-Cups - simply one of the best we've had this holiday
Keurig K-Cup Based Holiday Coffees - you'll need a Keurig B40, B50, B60 or B100 brewer to brew coffee using K-Cups
Green Mountain Coffee
- Fair Trade Holiday Blend (A Single Serve Coffee.com Favorite)
- Fair Trade Gingerbread - we reviewed this earlier in the season and love it. Very tasty and great with a little cinnamon thrown in.
Other Places to Get Holiday Blends
Online merchants such as CoffeeWhiz.com and others also have many of the holiday blends in stock.
For unique flavors such as high end Kona coffees, we recommend trying out Aloha Island Coffee. We have always Aloha Island Coffee and we think Aloha Island Coffee makes some of the best Kona Coffee Pods for your one cup coffee pod systems.
Read More in: General News
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at December 22, 2005 8:14 AM