New Senseo Single-Serve Coffee Machine Gift Pack Arrives for Review
Another new arrival to add to the review queue - it's the Senseo Gift Pack edition. This slightly redesigned Senseo features a shorter spout to accomodate travel mugs. Expect a full run down and comparison to our current Senseo in the Single Serve Coffee test kitchen (now almost 1.75 years old!) and our impressions of the Senseo Travel Mug and how the short spout improves the amount of mugs you can fit under your Senseo spout.
- Stand by function enables brewing another fresh cup of coffee at any time and auto off ensures that the appliance automatically switches itself off after on hour
- Gift Pack includes 2 additional bags of Senseo Pods, 2 Pod Canisters, and 1 Thermal Travel Mug
- Makes one 4 oz cup of delicious coffee in 30 seconds or two 4 oz cups or one 8 oz mug in 60 seconds at the touch of a button
- Using a unique patented brewing system from Philips and Senseo coffee pods from Douwe Egberts Senseo ensures the right balance of coffee and water for the perfect end result every time anytime
- To suit individual tastes Senseo coffee pods from Sara Lee / DE are available in various flavors Mild Roast Medium Roast Dark Roast and Decaffeinated
Read More in: Senseo | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at January 16, 2006 8:13 AM