KRUPS Espresso Cafe' Primo E.S.E Pod Brewer
CoffeeWhiz.com has the new KRUPS Espresso Cafe Primo E.S.E Pod Brewer. We've been hunting around for a medium priced E.S.E. pod brewer. E.S.E. is not for making coffee per se, it's for making espresso and of course you can make a perfect cup of single serve coffee but the E.S.E. coffee pod is smaller and weighs in at 7 grams. We've covered quite a few of these different E.S.E. (easy serving espresso) machines over the past year but this one looks pretty good for $299.
- Programmable 15 bar pump machine makes café quality espresso, cappuccino and latte
- Thermoblock heating element ensures optimal temperature and pressure for perfect espresso extraction
- Removable stainless steel drip tray for easy clean
- 32 oz. removable water tank
- Easy push button programming to customize size and strength of espresso and control steam and hot water functions
- Patented auto-cappuccino system for foolproof frothing of milk
- Compatible with E.S.E. pods
- Brushed stainless steel front panel with cup warming tray
The most important trend in the consumer market is the use of the easy serving espresso or pod, marketed with the label E.S.E. Seven grams of coffee are compressed unto a practical filter package. The E.S.E. system (Easy Serving Espresso) is ideal for guaranteeing the level of quality of the product and is now a brand protected by the Italian “Consortium for Development” and the protective measures of the E.S.E trade standard.
With E.S.E. the coffee is perfectly proportioned and sealed in food safe filter paper: it is no longer necessary to guess and try to gauge the amount of ground coffee required into the filter holder, nor to try to guess how best to compact the loose ground coffee portion. Vital work area mess is avoided and the risk of using too much product, leading to finished product spoilage, is eliminated.
More at CoffeeWiz.com & Krups.com
Read More in: Super Automatic & ESE
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at March 1, 2006 7:52 AM