Grindmaster GPOD PrecisionBrew™ Single Cup Brewing System Arrives for Review
We've just received the new Grindmaster GPOD PrecisionBrew™ Single Cup Brewing System from Grindmaster. We're pretty excited to try out this new consumer brewer as we've had such great results with their commercial Grindmaster PrecisionBrew system. We'll be testing this new consumer brewer over the next few weeks and if you'd like our impressions of the commercial brewer you can read our full review.
Grindmaster GPOD Pod Brewer Product Features:
- Pour over single cup coffee brewing system
- EasyPod accepts a wide variety of pods
- Allows you to choose your favorite coffee or tea
- BrewControl Flavor Selector 4-position adjustable brewer straight control, 3 positions for coffee & 1 for tea
- AccuBrew Brewing Interface- five LED display. A low water alert notifies when it is time to fill the reservoir.
- Stylish high performance design looks great on the counter
- High Performance Design minimal counter design
- Extra large water reservoir-always ready to brew multiple cups anytime
- Electric: 110Volts, 1300Watts, 12Amps, 60Hz
- Water reservoir capacity 38 fl. oz.
- Hot water tank capacity 17 fl. oz.
- Minimum brewing water temperature 195 Degree F.
- Maximum brewing water temperature 200 Degree F.
- Brewing volume 8 fl. oz.
- Dimensions: 12-1/2"H x 6-5/8"W x 10-5/8"D
Grindmaster GPOD PrecisionBrew™ Single Cup Brewing System Feature Details
- PrecisionBrew™ Single Cup Brewing System – A non-proprietary pod-based brewing system combines commercial infusion technology with digitally controlled brew sequencing to ensure a great tasting cup of coffee every time, in less than one minute.
- EasyPod™ Brew Basket – Our exclusive design accepts a wide variety of pods, allowing you to choose your favorite coffee or tea. Plus, the brew basket is dishwasher safe.
- BrewControl™ Flavor Selector – 4-position adjustable brew strength control allows you to easily fine tune the strength of each cup to match your personal preference. It includes three positions for coffee and one position for tea.
- AccuBrew™ Brewing Interface – An easy-to-follow, five-color LED display makes brewing simple. A low-water alert notifies you when it’s time to refill the reservoir.
- Energy Savings Feature – The unit features an automatic shut-off that is activated after 36 hours of inactivity.
Read More in: Grindmaster | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at March 2, 2006 7:20 AM