Nespresso Siemens by Porsche Design Single Serve Coffee Maker
It's definitely got that Porsche curve and style! We've really enjoyed our Nespresso C90
for a perfect cup of single serve coffee lungo sized, and think we'd like this Porsche designed model as well.
The new Porsche designe Nespresso includes a frother and a clock unlike our lower priced C90 along with a slew of other features. We think the stainless steel exterior is nothing short of stunning.
What would be really amazing? How about getting one of these in the car and perhaps making my car run on excellent coffee and not just fossil fuels. We're not sure it's available in the US but is availalble in Switzerland for 1529 Fr.
* High-pressure pump (19 bar)
* Thermoblock heating element
* Automatic cup volume control (Espresso, Lungo, Macchiato, Cappuccino)
* Automatic insertion and ejection of capsule
* Digital display in 8 languages
* New steam pipe with integrated Cappuccino – Caffelatte function
* Automatic cool down after steam function usage
Via Sybarites.org at Nespresso
Read More in: Nespresso
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at August 28, 2006 7:00 AM