Hamilton Beach BrewStation Deluxe Single Serve Coffeemaker Arrives for Review
We're not sure why the woman on the box needs to make phone calls all the time, but we do know that we're anxious to try the new Hamilton Beach 47454 BrewStation Deluxe 12-Cup Coffeemaker. It may make 12 cups total, but it dispenses them one cup at a time so we think this puts it in the realm of single serve coffee. The Hamilton Beach BrewStation® Deluxe 12 Cup Coffeemaker has all the bells and whistles you'd expect for a drip coffee maker with the convenience of single serve coffee. We'll be reviewing it over the next several weeks and we'll let you know if it hits the mark or not.
- One-hand dispensing--no carafe, no pouring, no spills
- Coffee stays fresh longer
- Four brew modes: Normal, Decaf, Flavor +™ and 1-4 cups
- Gentle warming heater
- No hot plate to scorch coffee flavor
- Programmable clock/timer with adjustable auto shutoff
- Never break another glass carafe
- Gold-tone and water filters included
At Hamilton Beach 47454 BrewStation Deluxe 12-Cup Coffeemaker
Read More in: Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at September 22, 2006 7:43 AM