Keurig B200 Commercial Brewer for Small to Mid Size Offices
We recently visited the Keurig offices and had the pleasure of getting to use the new Keurig B200 commercial brewer. We really like the clear controls and think this would look excellent in any small to mid size office. It's got a slew of new features including back to back brewing and a new LED screen. It really looks like a much larger Keurig B70. You won't be able to order this for your home, it's available for offices only, but we can all dream our boss will pick this coffee system over some crazy drip coffee maker or service.
- A sleek, upscale and modern design that will grace any office
- Pourover or direct water line plumbed capability
- An attractive LCD user interface that walks first-time users through the brew process--programmable in English (default), French, or Spanish!
- Choice of two brew options: regular 8 oz. or a more robust 6 oz.
- Unlimited back to back brewing every 60 seconds. In pourover mode, the brewer will brew back to back until the 64 oz. water tank is empty. In plumbed mode users get unlimited back to back brewing every minute with no lengthy reheat delay.
- A modular vending accessory kit -- converts to a vend unit with a simple panel change
- Distributor menu controls -- Distributors can set service phone number, vending options, and obtain important diagnostic information.
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at October 4, 2006 10:31 AM
We purchased the Keurig B200 for our office but ended up bringing it home to use. It worked great at the office and it still works great at home for making coffee, but once we got it home it started beeping every evening at 7:20 and again every few minutes after that until around 4 or 5 in the morning. We have checked the water levels but that doesnt seem to matter, it STILL beeps! Does anyone know why is it does that and how do I make it stop?
Please e-mail me with any help... Regina9698@yahoo.com
I would like to purchase the Keurig B200 model for my office. Could I please get a price?