Europe: Tefal Supremia Coffee Pod Machine
We've just received word there's a new coffee pod machine in Europe marketed under the Tefal and Rowenta brand names depending on what country you purchase it in. It's called the Supremia and makes coffee with no crema for those that prefer straight black coffee. The Supremia can use 1 or 2 x 62mm pods and has a large water reservoir. It will be priced in the UK at £79.99 or as low as £53. Thanks to CafePods for sending this in.
- For use with either ground coffee or any filter coffee pods (71mm).
- 1100 watts.
- Serves one or two cups simultaneously.
- Removable 900ml water tank for easy filling.
- Transparent water tank for easy water level viewing.
- Removable drip tray with removable stainless steel grid.
- 120ml coffee serving dispensed at a touch of a button.
- Alternative manual coffee flow for all cup sizes.
- All removable parts dishwasher safe.
- Safety auto stop.
- Non slip feet.
More at Supremia
Read More in: Single Serve Coffee Europe
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at October 30, 2006 7:44 AM