Save $50 on the Keurig B60 Single Serve Coffee Brewer November 2012
We love our Keurig Special Edition B60 and think the price reduction from $199.95 to $149.95 makes it still a total steal and a hot deal. With the release of the Keurig B70 at $199.99, if you want to get most of the features of the Keurig B70 in a model that's $50 bucks cheaper at $149.99, the Keurig B60 is a great choice.
If you're looking for a good comparison of the B40, B50, and B60 brewers we've got a great article we put together last year. And if you have that extra $50 bucks lying around, you may want to read our review of the Keurig B70 and see what you're missing.
Keurig B60 Features:
Three brew sizes:
* 5.25-oz. more intense cup
* 7.25-oz. regular cup
* 9.25-oz. travel mug
* Adjustable brew temperature
* Blue backlit LCD display and water reservoir
* Digital clock, Programmable on/off timer
* Ready to brew three minutes after turned on
* Descale indicator for long life
* Removable 48-oz. water reservoir
* Removable stainless steel drip tray
* Chrome handle and faceplate
* 11" wide, 13" deep, 13.5" tall
* 16.5" tall when opened
At Green Mountain Coffee
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups | Single Serve Coffee Deals
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at November 12, 2006 7:12 AM