Holiday Gift Picks: Save $50 on the Keurig B60 Single Serve Coffee Brewer
We love our Keurig Special Edition B60 and think the price reduction from $199.95 to $149.95 makes it makes the perfect gift for the holiday single serve coffee drinker to be. It's has lots of pretty blue lights (just like the more expensive Keurig B70), and it has nearly all the features of the Keurig B70 in a model that's $50 bucks cheaper. Trust us - you won't be sorry picking up the Keurig B60 for anyone this holiday shopping season.
If you're looking for a good comparison of the B40, B50, and B60 brewers we've got a great article we put together last year. And if you have that extra $50 bucks lying around, you may want to read our review of the Keurig B70 and see what you're missing.
Keurig B60 Features:
Three brew sizes:
* 5.25-oz. more intense cup
* 7.25-oz. regular cup
* 9.25-oz. travel mug
* Adjustable brew temperature
* Blue backlit LCD display and water reservoir
* Digital clock, Programmable on/off timer
* Ready to brew three minutes after turned on
* Descale indicator for long life
* Removable 48-oz. water reservoir
* Removable stainless steel drip tray
* Chrome handle and faceplate
* 11" wide, 13" deep, 13.5" tall
* 16.5" tall when opened
At Green Mountain Coffee
Read More in: Holiday Shopping Guides
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at December 12, 2006 8:22 AM