Senseo HD7820 Deluxe Single Serve Gourmet Coffee Maker
We've been checking out the new Senseo HD7820 Deluxe Single Serve Gourmet Coffee Maker and we like what we see. With a few less features than the Senseo Supreme and a larger standard water tank than the Senseo Standard edition, it's a nice middle sibling to the Senseo line. Plus the price is right for a larger water tank (typically costing $19.99 more for the larger water tank for the orignal Senseo) and adjustable spout for just $88 dollars - only $18 dollars more than the Senseo standard edition.
- Single-serving gourmet coffeemaker uses premeasured coffee pods
- Adjustable Spout.
- Brews up to 8 ounces in less than a minute; simple pushbutton operation
- Removable 32-ounce water reservoir; adjustable spout for different sizes of mugs (33% larger)
- Dishwasher-safe parts; 2 pod holders included; coffee pods available separately
- Measures 13-1/2 by 12 by 8-1/2 inches; 2-year limited warranty
Read More in: Senseo | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at January 13, 2007 4:30 PM