Javette Coffee: Gourmet Coffee Concentrate
We've discovered yet another coffee concentrate: Javette. Javette is caffeinated, preservative-free, and is Kosher and Pareve approved. Javette is packaged in a lightweight, flexible, pressure-resistant pouch and is brewed from 100% Arabica coffee. Like Stomping Grounds Espresso Concentrate, Java Juice, and others, Javette's size gives it portability and is small enough to fit in confined spaces, allowing for safe transportation without fear of rupture or leakage. We'll have a full run down of our impressions of Javette coffee concentrate very soon.
- Javette orders contain 20 individual servings of brewed, concentrated Arabica coffee.
- Javette makes a strong or a mild cup of coffee., hot or cold, by adjusting the amount!
- Light-weight and pressure-resistant, Javette is small enough to fit in confined spaces, such as purses, backpacks.
- Javette is easy, quick, convenient, and eliminates the mess of making coffee.
- Javette is coffee anytime, anywhere, at the strength that you love
At Javette and Amazon.com
Read More in: Coffee Concentrates & Extracts
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at February 5, 2007 7:00 AM
I'm not so sure the poster of the original article actually tried this coffee. I think "We'll have a full run down of our impressions of Javette coffee concentrate very soon" means that no one did try it. It is really not that good and the aroma is bad. In all honesty, I'd rather have freeze-dried instant. I've had a couple of friends try it as well and we all agreed that it tastes pretty bad.
I'm still waiting for my java juice extract order to come in, so hopefully all is not lost for a good cup of instant.
On the positive side, order was delivered promptly with a personalized note and 4-5 extra packs in a small travel tin.
Thanks for the info! I've been looking for coffee concentrate or powder that's preservative free because I'm allergic to sulfates, which are in many of these, so this is good news!