New Kona, Kenyan AA and Organic Espresso Blend Extra Bold K Cups from Green Mountain
We've gotten word of several new Extra Bold K Cups from Green Mountain: 10% Kona Coffee Blend, Organic Espresso Blend, Kenyan AA, Sumatran Extra Dark, and Dark Magic Extra Bold. Currently, you can get Sumatran, and the Dark Magic Extra Bold K Cups, but apparently these k cups have been improved and repackaged. The 10% Kona Coffee Blend, Kenyan AA K Cups and Organic Espresso Blend are definitely new. We look forward to sampling these in our Keurig B70 in the near future. These K Cups will work in your Keurig Elite B40 Brewer, Keurig B50, Keurig Special Edition Ultra Elite B60, and the Keurig B70 Brewer.
Update: The Kenyan AA K Cups are also new.
- 10% Kona Blend K Cups: Smooth and graceful with the sweet enchantment of Kona. We carefully select high grown coffees from other origins to complement Kona's delicate aroma and flavor. The result is a blend of exquisite balance and harmony, perfect for any palate or occasion.
- Organic Espresso Blend [Dark Roast] Our darkest Extra Bold K-Cup®, Fair Trade CertifiedTM organic Espresso Blend is sourced from a number of origins to display both balance and intensity. We look to Indonesia for syrupy body and depth, and the Americas for chocolate notes and velvety richness.
- Kenyan AA K Cups Medium Roast] Our Kenyan is fruity and winey, with medium to heavy body and a rich blackberry aroma. An excellent introduction to African coffees.
- Dark Magic® K Cups Extra Bold [Dark Roast] Our Dark Magic Extra Bold K-Cup offers the rich aromatics and flavor qualities of espresso, tailored specifically for the unique brewing parameters of a K-Cup. Ideal with milk, divine with cream. Its rich intensity is balanced by a complex and subtle sweetness.
- Organic Sumatran Reserve ® Extra Bold [Dark Roast] Our Sumatran resounds with lush, ripe fruits notes and a syrupy richness. We've updated our roast for the K- Cup version of this coffee. It's now deep and deliciously dark, offering a sweet palette of brown sugar and spice notes. Look for lots of body in this big, bold K-Cup coffee.
Extra Bold Collection at www.GreenMountainCoffee.com/extrabold
Tired of running out of K Cups for your Keurig brewer? Join the Green Mountain Cafe Express Club, and never run out of K Cups again.
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at March 13, 2007 7:33 AM