Fratello Coffee Pods Arrive for Review
We've just received a set of Fratello coffee pods for review. We picked up a sampler pack by ordering from the Coffee Artisan which comes with five different pods for $2.49. If you don't know that much about Fratello, Fratello has been roasting coffee since 1985, so that gives them a little north of 20 years of experience to put into their coffee pods.
Coffee Pods in Fratello Coffee Pod sampler pack:
- French Saigon Dark- This popular blend is a sure fire hit for those who love the smoky taste of a dark roast. Never bitter. 100%
- Columbian Supremo - Premium Colombian coffee - full in flavor. A classic cup of coffee.
- Columbian Natural Decaf Colombian - Coffee with heady aroma and mellow flavor. - Swiss Water Decaf Process with no chemical aftertaste.
- French Vanilla - An exceedingly smooth Bourbon Vanilla - one of the worlds most popular.
- Costa Rican Organic Fair Trade - Strictly high-grown coffee that produces a distinctive brew with vibrant flavor & rich undertones.
These coffee pods will work in your Senseo, Bunn My Cafe, Melitta One:One, simplehuman, Krups 1010 , GPOD, Home Cafe and other single serve coffee pod makers. Expect a full review of the Fratello Coffee Pod sampler pack soon.
Read More in: Coffee Pods
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at April 26, 2007 8:55 AM