Caribou Coffee Keurig K Cups Arrive for Review
Coffee Giant and Keurig sent us packages of the new K Cups from Caribou coffee for your Keurig Elite B40 Brewer, Keurig B50, Keurig Special Edition Ultra Elite B60, and the Keurig B70 Brewer. Caribou Coffee offers 8 new varieties of coffee in K-Cup Portion Packs. Don't know that much about Caribou Coffee? The first Caribou Coffee store opened on the corner of France Avenue and 44th Street in Minneapolis, Minnesota, in 1992. Today, Caribou Coffee still calls Minneapolis home, but has grown to more than 465 stores across the central and eastern U.S. It is the second largest, company-owned, gourmet coffeehouse operator in the U.S. based on the number of coffeehouses.
- French Roast - Dark - Bittersweet flavor with a smooth, heavy body.
- Caribou Blend - Medium - This signature blend balances a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish.
- Sumatra - Dark - Syrupy, sweet rich body and cedarwood spice notes.
- Fair Trade - Medium - Caramel sweetness with deep grape and pecan notes and a note of a crisp, chardonnay finish characterize this sustainable blend.
- Daybreak Morning Blend - Light - Light, fruity blend that has a slightly nutty finish.
- Colombia - Light - This coffee is full of sweet caramel flavors, smooth roasted nut notes, and delicate floral nuances.
- Sumatra Decaf - Dark - Syrupy, sweet rich body and cedarwood spice notes.
- Caribou Blend Natural Decaf - Medium - This signature blend balances a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish.
We'll have full run down of our favorites very soon and our thoughts about this new single serve coffee k cup partnership.
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at May 22, 2007 10:19 AM