FLAVIA Milky Way Swirl Coffee Recipe
One of the more interesting benefits of owning a Flavia Fusion Drinks Station or the Flavia Fusion Deluxe Drinks Station is the ability to create different type of FUSION drinks by combining different filter packs. We had no idea before our visit to Flavia (full article coming next week), that each month they put out different coffee drink recipes. This month's recipe is a Milky Way Swirl. We really liked the hot chocolate/Milky way drinks and think this recipe sounds pretty yummy.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 Milky Way Swirl Filterpack
- 1 FLAVIA Gourmet, Single Origin, Flavored or Decaf Coffee Filterpack Ice
- Whipped cream (optional)
Here's what you do:
- Insert the Milky Way Swirl Filterpack and press the Frothy 2-Pack button to brew. divider
- Insert your favorite Gourmet Coffee Filterpack and press the Frothy 2- Pack button to brew. divider
- Pour over ice or place in blender with ice and top with whipped cream.
Read More in: Flavia
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at June 1, 2007 7:21 AM