Hang Loose with a Flavia Blue Hawaiian
We like red drinks, green drinks, and especially blue drinks. If you own a Flavia Fusion Drinks Station or the Flavia Fusion Deluxe Drinks Station, or the SB100 is at your office, you will have the ability to create the Blue Hawaiian, a delicious blueberry and pineapple drink that will give you a wave of Echinacea and Vitamin C.
You will need:
- red arrow 1 Blueberry Balance Filterpack
- red arrow ½ cup pineapple juice
Preparation in your FLAVIA FUSION or SB100:
- Turn the FUSION volume control knob to the smallest dot. For an SB100, press the Espresso Button (the one with the half-filled cup icon).
- Place the Blueberry Balance Filterpack in the pack holder, close and press the coffee/tea button on the FUSION, or the Start button on the SB100, to brew.
- Pour in pineapple juice.
- Serve over ice for cool refreshment.
At FLAVIA® Recipe Connections
Read More in: Flavia
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at August 1, 2007 6:35 AM