Back to School: Perfect Dorm Room Coffee with the Keurig B60 Single Serve Coffee Maker
What could be better for that college dorm room than a single serve coffee maker? Nothing. With late nights studying or partying, a morning wake up from a nice hot cup of single serve coffee is just what the doctor ordered. We love our Keurig Special Edition B60 and think the price is right at $149.95, and makes the Keurig B60 perfect for a back to school present.
Keurig B60 Features:
- 5.25-oz. more intense cup setting
- 7.25-oz. regular cup setting
- 9.25-oz. travel mug setting
- Adjustable brew temperature
- Blue backlit LCD display and water reservoir
- Digital clock, Programmable on/off timer
- Ready to brew three minutes after turned on
- Descale indicator for long life
- Removable 48-oz. water reservoir
- Removable stainless steel drip tray
- Chrome handle and faceplate
- 11" wide, 13" deep, 13.5" tall
- 16.5" tall when opened
At Green Mountain Coffee
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at August 31, 2007 5:58 AM
I just got the B60 and love it! I am satisfied that Timothy's, Van Houtte and others each make 30 varieties of coffee & tea k-cups. This machine is so much quieter than the Tassimo I returned, too. Add to that the fact that I can use the permanent filter with any ground coffee(s) I wish, AND the fact that there is now a pod holster for the Keurig machines, and that makes this machine a wonderful all around performer! (I'm still considering getting an espresso machine (maybe Nespresso) to complement this one. I understand that there are espresso pods available, though, so I'll try those first.) The Keurig B60 rocks!