Nespresso Lattissima Arrives for Review
We've finally received the much fabled Nespresso Lattissima - One Touch Cappuccinos and Lattes single serve coffee maker. We're very excited to say we've been making one touch hot lattes and caps all weekend long (what a tough Labor Day Weekend), and will have a full review soon.
Update: Read our review of the Nespresso Lattissima
Our initial impressions are - the Lattissima really works and works well. You can choose lattes or just make espresso or lungo sized cups of single serve coffee and espresso. The footprint of the machine is also very small, and the machine looks great on our countertop.
Nespresso Lattissima Highlights:
- One touch fresh milk froth function for preparing a range of espresso-based beverages
- Adjustable cup platform for filling coffee cups, as well as latte glasses
- Auto clean automatic rinsing function
- Heated upper surface for warming cups on the satin chrome model
Nespresso Lattissima Technical Details:
- Twin pump heating system, one for frothing and one for making espresso - can be used at the same time
- 19 Bar high-pressure pump
- Auto cappuccino function, which produces a one-touch cappuccino in less than one minute or latte macchiato in one minute and 20 seconds
- A mini brewing unit
- Removable milk container
- Removable water container
- Water level reader
- Capsule holder for 12-15 capsules
- Weight is 11 pounds
At Nespresso and Nespresso Lattissima
Read More in: Nespresso
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at September 5, 2007 5:36 AM