Cuisinart SS-1 Cup-O-Matic Single Serve Coffee Maker - Use Coffee Pods or Ground Coffee
We just found out about the new Cuisinart SS-1 Cup-O-Matic Single Serve Coffee Maker that will be released in October of this year from reader Jeff S. You can use ground coffee or coffee pods with this single serve coffee maker, and the product features a flavor selector to control coffee intensity. You can also choose a 4 to 12-oz. cup size depending on your coffee need, and get this - the water reservoir - complete with water filter (YES! A WATER FILTER!) - has a 75-oz. capacity so a quick cup is never far away. What's not to love? Well - the price is a bit on the higher side at $199, but if it can compete with the Bunn My Cafe on Brew quality - then we may have another coffee pod wonder on our hands.
- Brew basket can accommodate coffee pods as well as ground coffee and 60 ounce water reservoir holds enough to ten 6 ounce cups of coffee.
- Low pressure pump and boiler system with patented tamping and sealing method for better tasting coffee
- Cup selector 4 to 12 ounces and can select regular or bold coffee flavor. Removable drip tray can accommodate coffee cup from 4 ounces to Cuisinart's travel mug (170mm)
- 2 minute pre-heat time and charcoal water filter removes impurities. Auto shut-off (2hours from last use) Water level indicator on front.
- Scoop with brush included and easy to clean.
At Cuisinart SS-1 Cup-O-Matic Single Serve Coffee Maker
Read More in: Cuisinart | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at September 5, 2007 1:44 PM