French Saigon Dark Coffee Pods from Fratello
The French Saigon Dark Easily coffee pods are one of our favorite coffees from Fratello, and a regular here at Single Serve Coffee (you can read our review here). These coffee pods come packed in 6 - 16 count boxes totaling 96 coffee pods for just $26. The price per coffee pod roughly works out to $.26 per cup. That's a pretty amazing deal, and we also think the French Saigon Dark coffee pods are one of the best Fratello coffee pods to have in bulk - we like to think of certain blends like a house wine, and these coffee pods fit the bill.
- This popular blend is a sure fire hit for those who love the smoky taste of a dark roast
- 100% High Grown Arabica Coffee
- 10% of the proceeds from the sale of Fratello Coffee are donated through CFHI to support the village of Belo Ethiopia
- Small batch and slow roasted using the most advanced temperature cotrolled roasters possible
- Fresh roasted ground coffee sealed in a nitrogen fluched individual pouch ready to enjoy a single serving
You can also get Fratello's Columbian Decaf and French Vanilla Coffee Pods in this same bulk deal. These coffee pods will work in your Senseo, Bunn My Cafe, Melitta One:One, simplehuman, Krups 1010 , GPOD, Home Cafe, Cuisinart SS-1 Cup-O-Matic, and other single serve coffee pod makers.
At Fratello French Saigon Dark Easily Coffee Pods
Read More in: Coffee Pods | Single Serve Coffee Deals
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at October 22, 2007 9:02 AM