Holiday Gift Picks: Nespresso Lattissima - One Touch Cappuccinos and Lattes
We simply love the Nespresso Lattissima (you can read our full review here). If you're looking to get that special someone something truly special, the Nespresso Lattissima delivers cappuccinos and lattes with the touch of a button. It can also make some of the best espresso money can buy, and sure it will set you back $699, but don't you think that single serve coffee drinker in your life is worth it?
Nespresso Lattissima Highlights:
- One touch fresh milk froth function for preparing a range of espresso-based beverages
- Adjustable cup platform for filling coffee cups, as well as latte glasses
- Auto clean automatic rinsing function
- Heated upper surface for warming cups on the satin chrome model
Nespresso Lattissima Technical Details:
- Twin pump heating system, one for frothing and one for making espresso - can be used at the same time
- 19 Bar high-pressure pump
- Auto cappuccino function, which produces a one-touch cappuccino in less than one minute or latte macchiato in one minute and 20 seconds
- A mini brewing unit
- Removable milk container
- Removable water container
- Water level reader
- Capsule holder for 12-15 capsules
- Weight is 11 pounds
Read our full review and get it here.
Read More in: Holiday Shopping Guides | Nespresso
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at November 15, 2007 10:10 AM