Melitta MES5B Javapod Single Pod Coffee Brewer System Arrives for Review
The new Melitta MES5B JavaPod brewer
The Melitta MES5B Javapod Single Pod Coffee Brewer System is in the Single Serve Coffee test kitchen, and so far we like what we see. The box design is a little less interesting than the older Melitta One:One, but the double and single coffee pod holders should excite the monster coffee pod drinker within you. We'll have a full unboxing soon.
The MES5B comes with both single and double coffee pod holders.
Melitta MES5B - Single Pod Coffee Brewer System Features:
- Brews Directly Into 1 or 2 Travel Mugs
- Auto Shut-off After Brewing
- Removable Cone-Shaped Filter Basket (we're not sure on this one)
- Removable 40-oz. metered water tank
- 2.2 bar steam pump produces rich, full bodied coffee
- 14, 8, and 5 ounce selections
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Single and Double coffee pod filter baskets
- Hidden Cord Storage
- Spout system provides a seamless transition
- Overall Dimensions: 15" H x 9.5" W x 15" D
At Melitta MES5B Javapod Single Pod Coffee Brewer System and Melitta
Read More in: Melitta One:One | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at January 3, 2008 9:48 AM