Review: Fratello El Salvador Limited Edition Coffee Pods
Limited edition coffee pods come and go, but we will be sorry to see the Fratello El Salavador Limited Edition Coffee Pods leave our pod brewer anytime soon. We've been testing these coffee pods in a variety of coffee pod brewers and the results have been excellent. The Fratello El Salvador coffee pods produce a very medium, but spicey cup of single serve coffee with caramel notes.
Each Fratello coffee pod comes individually wrapped.
The Fratello El Salavador Limited Edition Coffee Pods have a flavor you will really enjoy. A spicey layer of coffee will hit your tongue, and the flavor then connects with your entire mouth. It has a truly caramel like bump, along with a very subtle nose. Overall - it's very low in acid and you can expect to drink several cups in a row with no issues.
- Aroma - 9 - very subtle but caramel like
- Acidity - 9 - low and balanced to the medium flavor
- Body - 9 - medium roast all the way - no hints of less or more
- Flavor - 10 - spicy and interesting with an explosion of caramel in your mouth
- Mouth Feel - 7 - it's very light to medium but the flavor helps here
- Coffee Drinker - Medium to a lighter coffee drinker who wants something with extra flavor
Overall Rating: 89 - Good
A rich cup of Fratello El Salvador coffee.
The Fratello El Salvador coffee pods will work in your Senseo, Bunn My Cafe, Melitta One:One, simplehuman, Krups 1010 , GPOD, Home Cafe, Cuisinart SS-1 Cup-O-Matic, Melitta MES5B Javapod, and other single serve coffee pod makers.
Read how we review and rate single serve coffee and other single serve coffee beverages here.
Other Fratello Coffee Pods are also available at Amazon.com
Read More in: Coffee Pod Reviews | Coffee Pods | Reviews
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at January 11, 2008 8:41 AM