Unboxing the Melitta MES5B Javapod Single Pod Coffee Brewer System
The MES5B has a redesigned box as well.
We promised you an unboxing of the Melitta MES5B Javapod Single Pod Coffee Brewer System, and we keep our word. The unit comes packed with very little except what you need to brew a cup of single serve coffee using a coffee pod. We do like the overall design, and the coffee pod holders, along with the brewing chamber are nicely designed.
Nothing special here - a manual and some packing.
The reservoir and brewing area - everything is hooked onto
the main brewer.
Don't miss this note on the cardboard - there's stuff
in the main tank reservoir.
Yep - a single pod holder and drip spout.
The main reservoir for water - not sure we're that
keen on the design.
The main brew chamber of the
Melitta MES5B - Single Pod Coffee Brewer System Features:
- Brews Directly Into 1 or 2 Travel Mugs
- Auto Shut-off After Brewing
- Removable Cone-Shaped Filter Basket (we're not sure on this one)
- Removable 40-oz. metered water tank
- 2.2 bar steam pump produces rich, full bodied coffee
- 14, 8, and 5 ounce selections
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Single and Double coffee pod filter baskets
- Hidden Cord Storage
- Spout system provides a seamless transition
- Overall Dimensions: 15" H x 9.5" W x 15" D
At Melitta MES5B Javapod Single Pod Coffee Brewer System and Melitta
Read More in: Melitta One:One | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at January 22, 2008 9:37 AM