Review: Wicked Winter Blend Extra Bold K Cups for Keurig
We've been sampling the Wicked Winter Blend Extra Bold K Cups for Keurig over the past week. These K Cups are not only extra bold - but extra sweet in flavor and profile. The Wicked Winter Blend Extra Bold K Cup brings together Indonesian coffee with Central and South American beans. The result is a toasty, very caramelly cup with a chocolate body, and an explosion of nutty sweetness in the finish.
What we like? This is Green Mountain's first-ever seasonal coffee offered as an Extra Bold, with 20% more coffee in every K-Cup, and it' Fair Trade too. And you can really taste the difference in each cup.
The Wicked Winter Blend Extra Bold K Cups are a very sweet and interesting extra bold coffee for Keurig. The taste lingers in your mouth, but each sip you are awash in sweet flavors - rich in flavor and bold in how big they are.
- Aroma - 8 - a bit roasty
- Acidity - 9 - nothing that doesn't match the sweet flavors
- Body - 9 - great body and a great flavor that builds in your mouth
- Flavor - 10 - Sweet and interesting for an extra bold
- Mouth Feel - 10 - Huge - it's a bit spicey and sits around in your mouth begging you to take another sip
- Coffee Drinker - Medium to dark roast coffee drinker. But we feel if you like flavored coffees you should try this one.
Overall Rating: 91 - Exceptional
A sweet cup of the Wicked Winter Blend Extra Bold K Cup coffee
These K Cups will work in your Keurig Elite B40 Brewer, Keurig B50, Keurig Special Edition Ultra Elite B60, Keurig B70 Brewer, Breville BKC600XL Gourmet Single Cup Brewer, and other Keurig K Cup brewers.
At Wicked Winter Blend Extra Bold K Cups
Read how we review and rate single serve coffee and other single serve coffee beverages here.
Read More in: K Cup Reviews | Keurig & K-Cups | Reviews
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at February 1, 2008 9:01 AM