Cuisinart Two Cup and One Cup Coffee Pod Brewers
We've just gotten word about the Cuisinart Two Cup Pod Brewer and one cup brewers. You can get the brewers in either stainless steel or black. They also has a very small footprint, making them perfect for offices, RVs, or apartments. They can also brew two cups at once using coffee pods or one cup with the smaller model.
- Approved for commercial use
- Uses standard coffee pod (not included)
- Brews one cup at-a-time or two cups simultaneously
- Brews 8-oz cup of coffee in less than 3 minutes
- Illuminated power button Easy-to-fill water reservoir
- Auto Shutoff - unit shuts off when water reservoir is empty
- Uses any standard size cup or mug (not included
We also had reader Helaine write in about purchasing the new one cup brewer brewer:
I just purchased this great little single serve coffee maker from the Coffee Whiz. It uses pods and makes a wonderful cup of coffee. It is very compact so I'm able to keep it on my desk at work. It comes in silver or black and cost me about $35.
Sounds good to us and the price is definitely right for both models at $32 for the one cup and $40 for the two cup. We'll try and round the one cup and two cup Cuisinart brewers for review soon.
At Coffee Whiz
You can also read our full review of the Cuisinart SS-1 Cupomatic Single Serve Coffee brewer.
Read More in: Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at March 10, 2008 8:24 AM