Tassimo Bosch Hot Beverage System Upgraded Features Confirmed
We've been featuring lots of articles on the updated Tassimo Bosch Hot Beverage system launching in September of this year. We've finally gotten confirmation on several of the key upgraded features this single serve coffee machine will have on board when it debuts this Fall.
Update: Read our review of the Bosch Tassimo Suprema Hot Beverage System
Confirmed Tassimo Bosch Hot Beverage System Upgraded Features:
- Exclusive energy-efficient flow-through water heating technology virtually eliminates pre-heat time, creating an instantaneous brewing experience
- Known for its eco-friendly and quiet appliances, Bosch has applied the company's rigorous engineering standards to the new design
- Significant decrease in brewing noise level
- Steam-based brewing system with redesigned flush interior eliminates water runoff
- Sleek, space-saving design makes brewer highly versatile, convenient and visually appealing
- Integrated LED user interface
- Larger 67-oz. water tank decreases refill frequency
- Power switch located on front of brewer for easy access
- Water tank filter tracker indicates when filter needs to be changed
We'll of course continue to update you on more details and feature confirmations as we find them. We're really excited for less brew noise and the steam-based brewing system and non-water runoff.
Read More in: Single Serve Coffee Machines | Tassimo & T-Discs
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at April 30, 2008 8:36 AM
Just purchases a Tassimo. Coffee selection is limited. They are 7/8 brands but coffees are all similar, several come out very bitter. When ordering T-Discs, be prepared to WAIT - they only ship out on FRIDAYS!!!! and they charge $8.95 for shipping. There are only 2 Decaf selections. The Hot Chocolate is weak. Cappucinos are only good beverage so far. We will probably return it and go back to brewing Dunkin Donuts coffee in our "old" coffee maker.
This is our first experience with a Tassimo coffee maker and we're delighted - almost feel as though we've emerged from the Stone Age to the 21st century!
We're very much of the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" thought, so we felt no need for a new coffee maker. But, curiosity and favorable reports got the best of us and we now have this Bosch. What a treat!
The printed directions accompanied by illustrations are easy to follow. The booklet holds directions in several languages as well as Troubleshooting pages. (To date, we've had no trouble - only great coffee). The cleaning process is simple and quick, and the piercing unit is easily rinsed under running water.
So far, our favorite T-discs are the Starbucks Caffe Verona and the Carte Noir Breakfast Blend. Life is good but better with this Bosch!
- Gail Cooke