Keurig Mini B30 K Cup Coffee Brewer Arrives for Review
We've received a pre-release Keurig Mini B30 to review here at Single Serve Coffee, and it's in RED! We'll be running this new Keurig Mini B30 single serve coffee maker through the single serve coffee test kitchen with all the K Cups we can throw at it. Remember - it's only June, and the Keurig Mini B30 won't be available until August, so we hope to have the oohs and aahs worked out for you ahead of time, so you'll know what single serve k cup coffee brewer is right for you or that special coffee drinker you'd like to impress.
Keurig Mini B30 Features:
- Cup Sensors - they won't work with glass mugs
- My K Cup Compatible
- Heats and brews in under 3 minutes
- Brews and 8 oz cup
- Add fresh water for each cup you make
- Update:Brew temperature is nearly the same as the larger B40, B50, B60 or B70 brewers. We'll have final temps after testing.
- Comes in Red, Black, and White - Red online only at Keurig.com
- Available in August for $79
- Travel Bag will be made available and will hold the brewer and some K Cups
- Certified for home and office use - BIG BONUS
- Very Quiet - doesn't feature Quiet Brew Technology, but uses a quieter method than the current set of brewers to make your cup of single serve coffee
- 10 K Cups included with purchase
Want a K Cup coffee brewer now? The current list of available models include:
More at Keurig and Keurig Mini B30
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at June 10, 2008 8:20 AM