Top 10 Best Selling Single Serve Coffee Makers - August 2008
We admit it - we simply didn't provide this data in July. But with that admission out of the way, it's time to sound off the 10 best selling single serve coffee makers here at Single Serve Coffee for August 2008. You can see the Aeropress with all it's manual pressing is still a big seller, followed by Keurig, taking over the 2-3 spots this month. Tassimo has grabbed the 7th and 8th spots, and Senseo has snuck up into 4th place. A new single serve coffee maker to our list of top ten is the Breville BKC600XL Gourmet K Cup Brewer.
- Aeropress Single Serve Coffee Maker - [SSC Review]
- Keurig B60 - [SSC Review]
- Keurig B40 - [SSC Review]
- Keurig B70 - [SSC Review]
- Hamilton Beach Brew Station - [SSC Review]
- Braun TA1200 Tassimo - [SSC Review]
- Braun TA1400 Tassimo - [SSC Review]
- Nespresso C100T - [SSC Review]
- Breville BKC600XL Gourmet K Cup Brewer - [SSC Review]
Do you think these coffee makers represent the best selling or the best? What single serve coffee makers do you think should make a best of list regardless of sales? Sound off in the comments and let us know.
If you'd like to see a list of all the single serve coffee makers we've reviewed - check our Single Serve Coffee Maker Reviews roll-up. You may also want to check out our Cost Per Single Serve Coffee Cup: Coffee Pods, Keurig K Cups, Tassimo T Discs, and Nespresso Coffee Capsules article.
Read More in: Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at August 25, 2008 5:28 AM