Review: Paradise Blend Surf's Up Breakfast Blend Certified Organic Coffee Pods
Aloha Island Coffee has something no other coffee pod maker has - Certified Organic Coffee Pods. So if you're looking to make sure there is only natural goodness in your cup of single serve coffee, you're probably going to want to go organic. We've been drinking the Surf's Up Breakfast Blend for the past two weeks each morning, and without cutting to the chase - this is excellent coffee.
The coffee pod weighs in at 8 grams.
The Paradise Blend Surf's Up Breakfast Blend Certified Organic Coffee Pods come packed in a 18 count box for $17.99. So expect to pay a little more for your cup of single serve coffee, but the results are worth it. That puts each 8 gram coffee pod at about $1.00 a cup, but as we all know - organic products typically cost a bit more. How does the Surf's Up Breakfast Blend hold up?
As we stated in our opening - the Paradise Blend Surf's Up Breakfast Blend Certified Organic Coffee Pods produce amazing breakfast coffee. We used the Bunn My Cafe for our testing, and we also fired up our Senseo as well. Both produced an amazing smooth and sometimes chocolaty tasting morning coffee. It's a pleasure to drink, and the low acidity and complex sweetness is amazing each morning.
Our Bunn My Cafe brewing up some Paradise.
- Aroma - 8 - Nothing amazing here but solid and subtle
- Acidity - 9 - Nearly a perfect 10 - low and almost non-existent.
- Body - 9 - Being a breakfast blend it hits the mark with a warm round body that isn't dark in any way but also isn't boring
- Flavor - 10 - We love the flavor of this coffee - it's just a perfect sweet chocolate like yummy cup of morning coffee
- Mouth Feel - 8 - Smooth and round and right there in your mouth
- Coffee Drinker - We feel just about any coffee drinker will like this breakfast blend.
Overall Rating: 93 - Exceptional
A nearly perfect morning cup of single serve coffee.
The Paradise Blend Surf's Up Breakfast Blend Certified Organic Coffee Pods will work in your Senseo, Bunn My Cafe, Melitta One:One, simplehuman, Krups 1010 , GPOD, Home Cafe, Cuisinart SS-1 Cup-O-Matic, Melitta MES5B Javapod, and other single serve coffee pod makers.
Read how we review and rate single serve coffee and other single serve coffee beverages here.
Read More in: Coffee Pod Reviews | Coffee Pods | Reviews
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at March 4, 2009 7:26 AM