Thoughts About the Nescafe Dolce Gusto Single Serve Coffee Maker
We've been thinking a great deal about the Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto machine as of late. It's one of our favorite single serve coffee machines from last year after we spent many weeks reviewing it, and lately we've had a resurgence in use in the Single Serve Coffee test kitchen. We love how easy it is to use, and how many different types of drinks it can make. One of the key features is milk based drinks like lattes and cappuccinos - and they're both really tasty. If you haven't had a chance to read our review - check it out here. The other main draw is how different it looks on your countertop - just different.
Key Features include:
- 15-bar pressure system (similar to coffeehouse machines)
- Custom Control Lever, combined with airtight capsules, makes for very fresh and perfectly extracted espresso and coffees
- KRUPS® Thermoblock technology heats the water in less than one minute
- All smart coffee capsules feature only 100% Arabica roast and ground coffee
- Stylish and sleek design that will stand out on any kitchen counter
- Drip Tray - Height adjustable with stainless steel cover for any size cups and glasses (Dishwasher Safe)
- Capsule Bin - Non-Dishwasher Safe
- Capsule Holder - Dishwasher Safe
- Capacity of the removable water tank - 0.4 Gallons (51 fl.oz.) (Non-Dishwasher Safe)
- Boiler - Aluminum Thermoblock, no pre-heating, no waiting
At Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto and read our review...
Read More in: Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at April 13, 2009 7:48 AM