Coffee Cup Power To Go - Car Powered One Cup Inverter
We love our travel cups of coffee, and we love a travel cup of coffee that can power our PSP, DS, or portable DVD player in the car even more. The Coffee Cup Power Inverter is a conveniently shaped power source that coverts your car's DC power into two 120-volt AC outlets. This coffee cup has a USB charging port providing 500mA of power. The unique coffee cup shape fits nicely in today's auto/boat/truck cup holders, preventing it from moving around inside your vehicle.
- 200 Watt inverter with 2 AC plugs and USB power port
- Provides 120 Volt AC power from any cigarette lighter socket
- 200W continuous/400W peak
- Fits into standard cup holders
- 18" cord * Overload protection and low battery shut-off
- Power 3 devices at once
Via Random Good Stuff at ThinkGeek
Read More in: Coffee Cups & Travel Mugs
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at June 5, 2009 7:34 AM