Sun Cafe Coffee Pod Brewer Arrives for Review
We have the Sun Cafe coffee pod brewer in house, and are very excited to review it. So far it looks very similiar to a the Simplehuman coffee pod brewer, but we'll run it through our review tests and see what we find. One thing we expect as a shortcoming is the ability to use two Senseo 7 gram coffee pods at a time. Not much of a limitation, but we thought a lot of people back in the days of the Simplehuman pod brewer were disappointed in the lack of this functionality. Since then however, the availability of 8-12 gram one cup coffee pods has grown tremendously.
The Sun Cafe single cup pod brewer makes coffee one cup at a time. Patented pod drawer works with a wide variety of pods, allowing you to choose your favorite coffee or tea. Innovative extraction system brings out the full range of the coffee or tea for a perfectly balanced cup. Brewer comes with a variety pack of Kienna Coffee pods.
- Stylish LCD display for quick and easy-to-use.
- Brew 5 to 12 ounces of coffee or tea to preferred strength by changing the volume setting. Specifications:
- Voltage: 120V-240V, Frequency: 50/60Hz, Power: 1400W
- Water reservoir capacity: 1.24L (44oz. )
- Boiler capacity: 0.45L (16oz. )
- Brewing temperature: 90Centigrade(198F)
- Brewing volume: Approx. 113-340ml (4-12oz. ) (programmable)
- Pump pressure: 2.5 bar * Product dimensions: 28H x 32Wx22Dcm
- 1 year warranty part and labor
Expect a full review soon.
At Kienna and Sun Cafe Coffee Pod Brewer
Read More in: Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at June 16, 2009 8:27 AM