Top 10 Best Selling Single Serve Coffee Makers - October 2009
Fall is upon us, and so is our Top 10 Best Selling Single Serve Coffee Makers list for October. Keurig is now dominating the top two slots, and you'll notice the Senseo single serve coffee pod brewer is now missing from the list. Why? There are still no Senseos available at retail in any quantity that we can find because of their product recall and lack of a product relaunch. The Home Cafe still hangs and trails the long tail of single serve coffee at number 10. We're wondering when the new Tassimo TAS 65 will start to appear on the list - but so far it's older Bosch sibling is still the most widely available Tassimo model.
- Keurig B60 - [SSC Review]
- Keurig B40 - [SSC Review]
- Aeropress Single Serve Coffee Maker - [SSC Review]
- Keurig B70 - [SSC Review]
- Keurig Mini B30 - [SSC Review]
- Nespresso C100T - [SSC Review]
- Hamilton Beach Brew Station - [SSC Review]
- Bosch Tassimo Suprema - [SSC Review]
- Breville BKC600XL Gourmet K Cup Brewer - [SSC Review]
- Black & Decker GT300 Home Café Coffeemaker - [SSC Review]
Do you think these coffee makers represent the best selling or the best? What single serve coffee makers do you think should make a best of list regardless of sales? Sound off in the comments and let us know.
If you'd like to see a list of all the single serve coffee makers we've reviewed - check our Single Serve Coffee Maker Reviews roll-up. You may also want to check out our Cost Per Single Serve Coffee Cup: Coffee Pods, Keurig K Cups, Tassimo T Discs, and Nespresso Coffee Capsules article.
Read More in: Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at October 22, 2009 7:52 AM