Tassimo T65 Single Serve Coffee Maker Arrives for Review
Tassimo has sent us one of the new Tassimo T65 Single Serve Coffee Makers to review. Right away you can see the difference in the attractive packaging, and how the removable cup stand will allow you to use larger travel mugs. We also love any appliance in our kitchen that features a cool blue led light - and the Tassimo T65 Single Serve Coffee Maker illuminated cup stand is the bomb. We'll have a full review soon, but details on this new brewer are below.
The T-65 Tassimo Bosch single cup T-disc brewer features a new Multilingual LC display. We're pretty sure the multi-lingual display will help Tassimo launch into new and existing markets without the need to localize the machines for each market saving money. There's also a new set of lights for cup stand illumination.
Key new features of the Tassimo T-65 Single Serve Coffee Maker (read our T-45
review for all the features of the Tassimo system):
- Multilingual LC display
- User-friendly visual and linguistic instructions
- Guides users through all functions and service steps in five languages (English/ French/German/Italian/Spanish)
- Ultimate ease-of-use through self- explanatory instructions
- Explanations for every step of use
- Cup-stand light
- Three lights above the cup stand for illumination
- Switches off automatically when brewer is not in use for more than five minutes
- Highlights drink appearance
At Tassimo and Tassimo T65 Single Serve Coffee Maker
Read More in: Single Serve Coffee Machines | Tassimo & T-Discs
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at November 6, 2009 8:24 AM