Aeropress Single Serve Coffee Maker - Press Your Coffee
The Aeropress single serve coffee maker is still on of our favorites here at Single Serve Coffee. We love the simplicity of being able to use your own coffee, and then after adding hot water, press a perfect cup of single serve coffee. The designer also invented the Aerobie, so you know the design of the Aeropress is also a thing of magic and wonder. The Aeropress also makes a great gift for the holidays at just $25.99.
Read our full review of the Aeropress here.
- Unique coffee/espresso maker uses total immersion and gentle pressure to produce coffee with extraordinarily rich flavor
- Makes American style coffee or an espresso-style shot perfect for use in lattes or cappuccinos
- Because of the lower temperature and short brew time, the acid level of the brew is much lower than conventional brewers
- Micro-filtered coffee so pure and particle-free that it can be stored for days as a concentrate
- Includes a years' worth of micro-filters; easy cleaning with just a 10-second rinse of the plunger
Read More in: Classic Coffee Makers
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at December 18, 2009 7:40 AM