$850 Newco Coffee Pod Brewer - Uber Pod Coffee
The Newco Coffee Pod Brewer is for commercial use,
but don't you just want one?
Newco's $850 Newco Coffee Pod Brewer isn't really for home use but it does have a ton of interesting features that might make you shell out big bucks just to have one at home. Also at 1750 watts of raw coffee pod brewing power, you'd better have this on it's own circuit and we think a big one. You can even use it as a hot water source for soups, and perhaps it even has warp drive.
One feature we really like that it has is the SMART brewer technology. The SMART CUP brewing system has been designed to allow for different brew settings for each kind of coffee or tea. Since all products are brewed the same way, the brew time greatly affects the taste of the drink. The shorter the brew time, the milder the beverage. you have the choice once you select the type of POD to select the strength. The individual POD holder, with its sensor technology, alerts the brewer to use the correct brew recipe for your beverage.
The SMART CUP brewing system offers the user three different strength selections (mild, classic & dark) based upon brew time and cup volume to produce three distinct taste profiles for each kind f coffee or tea pod brewed. The SMART CUP brewing system remembers the unique brewing recipes for up to 15 different pod holders.
Other Features include:
- Easy programming with the lCD screen.
- Brew strength buttons, brew it your way.
- Hot water faucet for soups, hot chocolate, or tea.
- Sensor technology knows what you are brewing.
- Over fill lever alert.
- Additional pod holder sizes available.
- Magnetic Profiling Technology: Based on this patent pending technology, the Pod brewer automatically recognizes the beverage profile of the inserted cassette, extracting the perfect cup by optimizing the profile's three key aspects to brewing: water temperature, water volume, and water contact time.
- Touch of Choice: Your customers' only decision is the strength of the beverage they choose. They can choose mild, classic or dark with the same amount of volume, with the single touch of a button.
- Clean System: Open design, removable cassette and sink/dishwasher safe components allow for easy cleaning. Air flush system eliminates post brew dripping.
- Single Cup and Thermal Container Brewing: Featuring "side car design". Our stand alone pod brewer has the modular convertibility to brew into thermal containers. Your customer can brew one cup at a time, 12 cups at a time or both at the same time. One brewer to fit both needs.
- Commercial Quality: Stainless steel cabinet with proven tank system (large capacity) makes a true commercial brewer.
Via SingleServeCoffee.com Forums at Newco Pod Machine
Read More in: Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at January 5, 2010 7:29 AM