Top 10 Best Selling Single Serve Coffee Makers - January 2010
We've been crunching the numbers for our Top 10 Best Selling Single Serve Coffee makers and machines, and 2010 is bringing some surprises. Keurig is still dominating the top 4, and you'll notice the Senseo single serve coffee pod brewer is finally on the list. The Tassimo TAS 65 has also shown up on the list right behind the Tassimo T45 Suprema model. Also a newcomer to the list is the Nespresso CitiZ Automatic Espresso Maker and Milk Frother.
- Keurig B40 - [SSC Review]
- Keurig B70 - [SSC Review]
- Keurig B60 - [SSC Review]
- Keurig Mini B30 - [SSC Review]
- Aeropress Single Serve Coffee Maker - [SSC Review]
- Nespresso C100T - [SSC Review]
- Bosch T45 Tassimo Suprema - [SSC Review]
- Bosch T65 Tassimo Suprema - [SSC Review]
- Senseo SL7832/55 Single Serve Supreme Coffee Machine - [SSC Review]
- Nespresso CitiZ Automatic Espresso Maker and Milk Frother - [SSC Review]
Do you think these coffee makers represent the best selling or the best? What single serve coffee makers do you think should make a best of list regardless of sales? Sound off in the comments and let us know.
If you'd like to see a list of all the single serve coffee makers we've reviewed - check our Single Serve Coffee Maker Reviews roll-up. You may also want to check out our Cost Per Single Serve Coffee Cup: Coffee Pods, Keurig K Cups, Tassimo T Discs, and Nespresso Coffee Capsules article.
Read More in: Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at January 20, 2010 7:36 AM