Wolfgang Puck Keurig K-Cups - Entire List of Coffee Flavors
We recently brought you news that Van Houtte will be producing K-Cups for Wolfgang Puck coffees, and now we have the entire lineup of the K-Cups that will be available. There will no less than 12 coffee blends available at launch which is double the amount we expected.
These K-Cups will work in your Keurig Elite B40 Brewer, Keurig B50, Keurig Special Edition Ultra Elite B60, Keurig Platinum B70 Brewer, Breville BKC600XL Gourmet Single Cup Brewer , and other Keurig K Cup brewers including the Keurig Mini B30.
- Breakfast in Bed: Wake up on the bright side, with fresh aromas and a smooth taste.
- Beverly Hills Blend: When only the best will do... Live the good life, and drink great coffee!
- French Roast: Bring the aromas of France home with you and "profitez des bons moments (enjoy the good moments)"
- Vienna Coffee House: Close your eyes, breathe in the aromas and take a sip. Savor the moment.
- Sumatra Kopi Raya: A full body with spicy notes. Flavors from around the world, at your table!
- Chef's Reserve Colombian: "A really good cup of coffee is truly one of my greatest pleasures." -Wolfgang Puck
- Chef's Reserve Colombian Decaf: "A really good cup of coffee is truly one of my greatest pleasures." -Wolfgang Puck
- Hawaiian Hazelnut: The flavor of rich coffee blended with tropical hazelnut. sure to delight the senses.
- Francais Vanilla: A subtle flavor of vanilla adds just a touch of sweetness to this extraordinary coffee.
- Creme Caramel: The sweetness of rich caramel mixed with gourmet vanilla ice cream, delicious!
- Jamaica Me Crazy: You may do a little dance for this fantastic cup of Joe. Yes a dance, but who doesn't love a crazy jig in the morning?
- Sorrento: Take a moment to simply enjoy the great flavor and aroma of this perfect blend. Live, love, eat and drink great coffee.
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at February 22, 2010 7:28 AM