National Coffee Roasters Cafe Classics Coffee Pods Arrive for Review
National Coffee Roasters has sent us an entire set of their new line of coffee and tea pods to review. The Cafe Classic coffee pods will work in the high end Newco Coffee Pod brewer, along with the Senseo, Grindmaster GPOD or OPOD, Bunn My Cafe, Cuisinart SS-1 Cup-O-Matic, Cafe Invento, Melitta One:One, simplehuman, Krups 1010, Home Cafe, Melitta MES5B Javapod, Kienna Sun Cafe, and other single-serve coffee pod brewers.
We've sampled a few already using our Bunn My Cafe coffee pod brewer, and have to say - really solid. Each Cafe Classics coffee pods come packed in an 18 count box with each coffee or tea pod being individually wrapped for freshness.
- Breakfast Blend‐ MILD - Great Central Blend
- Colombian Supremo‐ MILD - Rich and Full Body
- Guatemala Antigua‐ MILD - Bright and Winey
- Sumatra Mandheling‐ MILD - Heavy, Rich and Syrupy
- Classic Blend‐MEDIUM - Delicate and Caramel‐esque
- Donut Shop‐ MEDIUM - Better Than You Remember
- Classic Bold‐ BOLD - Did we say Bold?
- French Roast‐ BOLD - Smoky and Pungent
- Espresso EXTRA BOLD ‐ Darkest Roast - Daring, Decadent, BOLD
- Pacific Blend EXTRA BOLD ‐ Darkest Roast - Heady and Robust
- Decaf Colombian‐ MEDIUM - Rich and Piquant
- Decaf Hazelnut‐ MEDIUM - Rich, Nutty and Spicy
- French Vanilla‐ MEDIUM - Full Flavor and Sweet Aroma
- Hazelnut‐‐ MEDIUM - Rich, Nutty and Spicy
- Jamaican Me Crazy ‐ MEDIUM - Caramel, Vanilla and Rum
- English Breakfast ‐ Traditional Ceylon BOP and Darjeeling
- Green Tea with Lemon ‐ China’s Finest Green with Lemon
- Herbal Fruit Tea ‐ Fruity With Hints of Spice
At National Coffee Roasters Classics and Cafe Classics
Read More in: Coffee Pods
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at June 8, 2010 7:23 AM