Terra Leaf Tea Pods from Baronet Coffee
Baronet Coffee has sent us over some of their Terra Leaf Tea Pods to try out. These Tea Pods are packed much like coffee pods in a 62mm pod that can be used in just about any coffee pod brewer. Baronet calls the Terra Leaf Tea Pods the evolution of tea, and we'd have to agree.
The Earl Grey and English Breakfast are what you'd expect but a little more in flavor. We brewed up all the teas using our Bunn My Cafe outfitted with the tea pod brewer and then used the tea setting. Excellent. We think given these tea pods are packed to the brim with tea makes them brew a much more flavor filled cup of single serve tea.
- Black Chai - a traditional eastern blend of teas and spices
- Earl Grey - a classic cup with distinctive flavor and bouquet
- Decaf Black - smooth and soothing harvested from the fields of Ceylon
- English Breakfast - dark and bold, a perfect first cup
- Citron Green - deeply complex with notes of fresh citrus
The Baronet Coffee Terra Leaf Tea Pods will work in your Senseo, Grindmaster GPOD or OPOD, Bunn My Cafe, Cuisinart SS-1 Cup-O-Matic, Cafe Invento, Melitta One:One, simplehuman, Krups 1010, Home Cafe, Melitta MES5B Javapod, Kienna Sun Cafe, and other single-serve coffee pod brewers.
At Baronet Coffee - Tea Selections
Read More in: Tea Pods
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at July 29, 2010 7:55 AM