Tassimo T20 Hot Beverage and Single Serve Coffee System Arrives for Review
That's right we've finally gotten our hands on a Tassimo T20 Hot Beverage System to review. The footprint is smaller, and so far we like it but miss the digital LCD display of the T65 model. We'll have more details as we put together our review, but so far so good.
- 1.5 litre tank which should mean that you don't need to refill constantly
- Water is only heated on demand and the Tassimo T20 Hot Beverage System goes into stand-by mode when not in use.
- As well as coffee, cappuccino, espresso and macchiato drinks from Carte Noir, Kenco, Seattle's Best, and Starbucks the Tassimo Tassimo T20 Hot Beverage System can also make Milka hot chocolate, Starbucks House Blend and Twinings English Breakfast Tea.
- The main parts of the Tassimo T20 Hot Beverage System can be taken apart and put in the dishwasher.
- There is a compartment for the quick-start manual and cable storage.
More reading: Tassimo has two brewers from Bosch. Check out our reviews of the Tassimo Bosch Brewers:
At Tassimo T20 Hot Beverage System
Read More in: Single Serve Coffee Machines | Tassimo & T-Discs
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at August 25, 2010 8:13 AM