October 21, 2010

Van Houtte and Wofgang Puck K-Cups 25% Off at Amazon Grocery

wolfgangpuckvanhoute_kcups.jpg

We've got an amazing single serve coffee deal for you today - you can save save up to 25% on Wolfgang Puck and Van Houtte K-Cups at Amazon through October 31. Save 10% when you enter code KCUP2525 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%.

At Van Houtte and Wofgang Puck K-Cups 25% Off at Amazon Grocery

Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups | Single Serve Coffee Deals

Share this Article with others: social bookmarking

Related Articles:

Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.

Posted by Jay Brewer at October 21, 2010 7:43 AM
Recent Comments
Post a comment









Remember personal info?




Please enter the letter "g" in the field below:
Please press Post only once. Submission of comments takes up to 20 seconds because of Spam Filtering.
Join the Mailing List Mailing List
Enter your Email

Subscribe - RSS

facebook_badge.jpg twitter_badge.jpg

Recent Reviews
Recent Comments
Ruthell Bryson : What is URL: read more
Nate: Weswitched to a Remington iCoffee. They do not claim that read more
Nate: Where is the $5 sample deal? I've clicked everything that read more
AO: I agree with Nate. Keurig is a total joke when read more
Bob Boisen: I solved my K500's white-screen-of-death (aka 'oops') problem by opening read more
SSC Forums

FoodPire

This weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Visit our other properties at Blogpire.com!

All items Copyright © 1999-2017 Blogpire Productions. Please read our Disclaimer and Privacy Policy