Bunn My Cafe Single Serve Coffee Pod Brewer MC Model Arrives for Review
It's 2010 and we've got great news for you single serve coffee pod brewer fanatics out there - there's a new model of the BUNN MC My Cafe Home Pod Brewer. The Bunn My Cafe MC Model coffee pod brewer is a modified single cup pour over brewer with a reservoir refreshed with each cup you brew by adding from 4 to 14 ozs of water each time you brew.
The BUNN MC My Cafe Home Pod Brewer uses coffee pods and tea pods and features both a standard brew mode and a pulse brew mode for tea and darker coffees. The Bunn My Cafe MC Model coffee pod brewer is also very compact and has a stainless steel exterior. Unlike the older Bunn My Cafe this brewer comes with one pod drawer for brewing that can be used for tea and coffee.
The Bunn My Cafe MC Model coffee pod brewer comes with an assortment of coffee pods and tea pods so you can start brewing right away. The My Cafe is currently starting to become available and should be widely available soon. We'll have our full review of Bunn My Cafe MC Model coffee pod brewer soon.
Key features of the Bunn My Cafe MC Model coffee pod brewer include:
- Customize Your Cup - choose coffee or tea pod and choose your brew strength
- Aroma - Enjoy fresh coffee aroma with pods as they brew
- Fast - Great hot coffee or tea in under a minute
- Built to Last - 2 year limited warranty
- Pulse brew option - extracts bolder coffee flavor; preferred setting for tea
- Patented Jet Action Sprayhead - propels water through the pods to release flavor and aroma
- Pod Drawer - compatible with hundreds of coffee and tea pods plus tea bags
- Stainless Steel Hot Water Tank - keeps water at 200F the right temperature to brew without bitterness
We want to thank Bunn for providing the BUNN MC My Cafe Home Pod Brewer to review.
At Bunn and BUNN MC My Cafe Home Pod Brewer
Read More in: Bunn My Cafe | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at November 10, 2010 8:13 AM
the Bunn My Cafe Model MC which I bought in Feb 2011 has begun to leak from the bottom after only 4 months. Bunn is replacing it, the replacement has only a 1 year warranty not 2 years like the original, but my fear is that this is a known issue and wonder when I will have to toss the unit and get a new one?