Nespresso Pixie Now at Williams-Sonoma
Right now Williams-Sonoma has the exclusive sale in the US of the Nespresso Pixie. Starting yesterday on 3/3 you can purchase the Pixie in a variety of eye catching colors (we like the green), and enjoy a super-compact silhouette with superb espresso-making abilities from Nespresso. This is the smallest Nespresso machine ever, and we think the compact design is a winner.
- Stylish, ultracompact espresso machine brews one perfect cup at a time.
- Brewing is fully automatic – simply pop in a coffee capsule and select your cup size.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso’s premium coffee capsules (16 are included) for locked-in freshness and convenience with no mess.
- Heats up in 25 to 30 seconds – faster than most single-cup models on the market.
- Two top buttons allow you to select a shot size, a 1-oz pour or a 2- to 3-oz pour.
- Machine can be programmed to brew a specific duration based on your preference.
- A 19-bar pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavor.
- Innovative Thermoblock technology guarantees precise temperature control.
- Spent capsules are neatly ejected into an internal receptacle that holds up to 10 used capsules.
- Removable water tank is easy to fill.
- Drip tray flips up to accommodate larger cup sizes – handy when you’re making a latte or cappuccino.
- Easy-to-read backlit buttons.
- Auto shut-off after 9 minutes.
The Nespresso Pixie comes in 6 colors: Electric Steel Blue; Electric Lime; Electric Aluminum; Electric Indigo; Electric Red; Electric Titan. Pricing for the Nespresso Pixie is $249 for any color machine.
Read More in: Nespresso | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at March 4, 2011 7:23 AM