Tassimo Canada Launching Coffee and Tea Flavors in July
Now that Starbucks has left the Tassimo platform to make K-Cups, it looks like Tassimo Canada is adding lot of new coffees and teas to offset the departing Starbucks T-Discs. They've been announcing several new coffees on their Twitter feed, and we can only hope their US counterparts also announce some new coffees and teas as well.
Here's the extent of what they've changed out - a total of 4 new offerings for Tassimo owners in Canada:
- Go for the bold? Then you definitely won’t want to miss our newest offering from TASSIMO: GEVALIA Dark Italian Blend. Coming in July 2011!
- Love dark roast, premium, café quality coffee? Check out new GEVALIA Dark House Blend from TASSIMO. In stores July 2011. More tomorrow!
- More good news! TASSIMO introduces NABOB Decaf Cappuccino. Now enjoy a frothy cappuccino after dinner or before bed! In stores July 2011.
- Our new NABOB French Vanilla Coffee is a robust coffee blend combined with a smooth vanilla flavour. Available in stores July 2011!
We’re bringing you one of Canada’s favourite tea flavours: Twinings® Orange Pekoe Tea – available starting July 2011.
At TASSIMO Canada (TASSIMOCanada) on Twitter
Read More in: Tassimo & T-Discs
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at March 24, 2011 7:43 AM
It should be noted that the 2 Gevalia flavors listed above will also be released in USA in addition to a 3rd Gevalia flavor (Dark Breakfast Blend). Since it wasn't announced on Tassimo Canada's Twitter feed, Canada likely won't be getting that 3rd flavor.
Here's an excerpt from a notice on the bottom of the beverages section on tassimodirect.com
"Tassimo has wonderful news. Early this summer, the Gevalia brand is launching three new “X-tra Bold” coffee selection T Discs. They’ve been created especially for those coffee lovers who prefer a dark, bold and invigorating coffee experience. Each of these exciting new blends is made with 100 percent Arabica beans that are precisely roasted to a deep richness:
- Dark Breakfast Blend – a clean and light-bodied selection with a vibrant hint of citrus to put pep in your step … any time of day.
- Dark House Blend – a dark-roasted, medium-bodied selection with hints of fruit and vibrant acidity.
- Dark Italian Roast – A full-bodied selection that’s both sharp and intense, with slightly sweet caramel undertones. This is our most complex and hearty blend.
All three new Gevalia varieties will be available to Tassimo users early this summer. Stay tuned to Tassimodirect.com for more exciting new product news."