The Tassimo Brewbot Tours Cities Across America
Tassimo by Bosch is taking a a major road trip to four U.S. cities - Atlanta, Washington D.C., Chicago and New York City. Tassimo is also inviting people who stop by the Tassimo Brewbot Tour to upgrade their coffee experience by trading in their old brewers for a new Tassimo (each day the first 200 people will be eligible to do so). And through a partnership with Feeding America, the nation's leading domestic hunger-relief organization, Tassimo will also help the lives of those struggling with hunger for people that post to Facebook pictures of the event. The road show culminates in New York City the first week of May with a weeklong destination for the city's true coffee lovers – The Tassimo Brewbot Cafe which sounds pretty cool given an actual brewbot will be there.
Details on the schedule are located on the Tassimo Facebook page.
Tour Features include:
- The Tassimo Brewbot Mobile, a special vehicle featuring a giant Brewbot, will host events in popular locations throughout the four tour cities.
- A larger-than-life Tassimo Brewbot "robot" will come to life and pose for photos with guests.
- Each event day, the first 100 guests to arrive with an old coffee pot for trade-in will be upgraded to a new Tassimo brewer.
- Visitors will be invited to snap their photos with the Tassimo Brewbot and post them to Facebook.com/TassimoUS.
- For each user-generated photo posted, Tassimo will make a donation to Feeding America*, the nation's leading domestic hunger-relief organization.
Read More in: Tassimo & T-Discs
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at April 14, 2011 7:43 AM
If anyone's going to one of these events, please send a link to pics of the brewbot mobile as well as the brewbot robot. Would love to see if they're actually real, articulated/animated items or if they'll just be CGI animation playing on an LCD screen. Bonus points for anyone that spots any Starbucks T-Discs still being served ;-P